Sunday, July 30, 2006

Knitit Bolero



Finally finished a little pink bolero as a birthday present for my soon to be three year old niece. This pattern was by Peter Pan and used the new Wendy Knitit yarn for the frills. The pattern was quite easy to follow and seeing the frills appear was fun! Unfortunately my sewing skills aren't brilliant, but hopefully they wont notice the wonky stitching around the arm sockets!

Still working on the green crochet bolero from Happy Hooker for myself. though not too sure that it will suit me!

Very hot weather at the moment in the UK so beena bit lazy with my projects. Hoping to start a hippy granny sqaure blanket next to take to glastonbury next year :) Also fancy making a Happy Hooker fat bottom bag to take to a wedding in October. So much to do, so little time!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home